Looking for Jamaican Patois speaker for audio project.
Here is some information about the project:
At this point there are 30 short topics. Each topic is made up of about 8-12 pages. Each page has 1-3 short sentences. A large font is used on each page (size 18-24 font size). Each page will be read and the audio recorded.
This project should not take longer than 2-3 days to complete
Answer the following questions when applying for this project and use full sentences when responding so that I know which response matches which question:
1. How much will you charge for completing this project?
2. Which day of the week and the hours you will work towards completing this project? Are you available on weekends?
3. Which country you were born in?
4. Which country are you currently living in?
5. Let me know how many people will work on this project. If one person will work on this project, will that one person be you?
6. You will be required to sign a contract before you are hired for this project. Will that be a problem for you?
7. Do you have something coming up or are you involved in something at the moment that requires you to take time off before or while working on this project?
8. You understand that in order to get paid you need to complete the project
9. You understand that before you are hired for this project you will be interviewed on Skype. It will be an audio interview therefore you need to have a microphone. And your audio and microphone should be working correctly.
10. I do not pay upfront. I do not pay milestones, I do not pay a percentage. I pay when the project is complete.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $110 for this job
Hi, This project would be perfect for me to handle for you because I am Jamaican and grew up in the patois dialect. see my private message for the answers to your questions.