We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working and diligent part-time employee to work with our company. We are a social game developer in search of a talented native Dutchman/woman to fulfill a Localization and Operations Specialist position. The job would entail:
- Monitoring and operating social game fan page content and management
- Small translation work (English to Dutch)
- Monitoring, replying player emails regarding the game
- Relaying any issues/bugs found in feedback
- Localization: suggestions to make the game more localized for Dutch users, suggestions for in-game events or updated content
We would require the applicant to be online for at least 2 hours during our normal work hours to work and communicate with us. We have a normal Monday to Friday work week.
Normal work hours: 01:00-10:00 (GMT +0)
Payment would be given on a weekly basis, with a target of $100USD a week or $20USD a day. Negotiable.
Please contact us if you are interested in this opportunity!
6 freelancers are bidding on average $1352 for this job
Hi, I'm a native from Belgium, my mother tongue is Flemish (Dutch), I have a strong background in IT as infrastructure specialist so I'm sure I can help your customers out. Let's get this game started!