We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working and diligent part-time employee with our company. We are a social game developer in search of a talented native Frenchmen/women to fulfill a Localization and Operations Specialist position. The job would entail:
- Monitoring and operating social game fan page content and management
- Small translation work (English to French)
- Monitoring, replying player emails regarding the game
- Relaying any issues/bugs found in feedback
- Localization: suggestions to make the game more localized for French users, suggestions for in-game events or updated content
We would require the applicant to be online for at least 2 hours during our normal work hours to work and communicate with us. We have a normal Monday to Friday work week.
Normal work hours: 01:00-10:00 (GMT +0)
Payment would be given on a weekly basis, with a target of $100USD a week or $20USD a day. Negotiable.
Please contact us if you are interested in this opportunity!
6 freelancers are bidding on average $934 for this job
Hi. Native French and English speaker, I'm interested in working with you. Can you please let me know if aside for the 2hrs per day, you would require me to be available and do further work in my own time? Thank you.
I am a French native from the Congo and I am also a professional translator and I can translate fluently from French to English and vice versa I am very efficient and will meet your deadlines.