French to Bosnian Translator
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $37 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Hello, i'm looking for French to Bosnian translator to translate a file. I will give you $[url removed, login to view] per word (Rate per word) non negotiable. I need the translator to do a free sample of translation to qualify for the translation job. I will give you the test first when i'm interviewing you. The total words is still unknown.
Important: DO not BID if you will not use 100% Human Translation.
In order to qualify, you must be:
1) a native French to Bosnian and must be freelancer only, NO Translation COMPANY.
2) You must also be ONLINE on Yahoo Messenger or Skype as often as possible--and AT LEAST DURING THE JOB. This is so we can check on your status.
3) Be willing to provide post-delivery quality assurance support to the client pertaining to the output you will deliver.
We are looking for dedicated, experienced and honest providers as this could be the start of a long term collaboration.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT Notes BEFORE BIDDING:
5) 100% HUMAN TRANSLATION ONLY. All translations must be done by humans. Contractors are forbidden from using Machine Translation (such as Google Translate, Systran or Babel) in any way and for any purpose. We know how to detect work done by automated translations and will NEVER PAY for any such jobs.
6) NO "BAIT and SWITCH" PRICING TACTICS. Once we select you among other bidders, you must not change your bid price. As a goodwill step, we transparently show snippets of the actual source file, so that you will have a clear understanding of the work. We never change files, so you shouldn't also change your bid. If you do this we will not hesitate to refer you to oDesk for investigation.
7) NO UPFRONT. Sorry we don't pay upfront or deposit, simply because our own clients never pay us any upfront. Just check our stellar track record to see the positive feedbacks our providers have left for us.
8) ODESK PAYMENT ONLY - Sorry, no payment outside oDesk. We pay through oDesk, and only through oDesk. We pay after our client confirms that no quality issues remain with the job. This is min 1 day to max 5 working days after delivering the job.
9) No "personal emergency" excuses. Please be professional and complete the work. If we award you the oDesk job and you accept it...then you bail out due to some flimsy reason, we will refer you to oDesk for investigation and possible suspension.
10) NO PAYMENT for MISSED DEADLINE. - 1 hour delay means you will no longer be paid for the job. Don't accept a job if you can't meet the deadline. All our deadlines our fixed.
Bottomline - Let's be professional and do an honest job.
~~~~~BY BIDDING on this job you hereby CONFIRM that you READ the above stipulations and AGREE to obey them fully.~~~~~
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online