Language Resource file translation. Portuguese, Polish (Polski), Italian
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $80 USD
- Total Bids 22
I need to translate a website to other languages. the website url is: [url removed, login to view]
Text content will be saved in language resource files and each piece of it has a variable set to it. here you can find the full version:
[url removed, login to view]
- RED PARTS don't need translation. only black sentences. it means more than half of that file is not for translation.
- Only the value of variables need translation not the whole code. (usually they are between ' ' marks)
- you must be a little informed about computer programming and variables to be able to recognize what is "tag" or "function" or the text that I need to be translated.
- no initial milestone. I will create the milestone but it will be released at the end of the flawless job.
- Absolutely no automatic translation (google, babylon, etc...), I'll do a deep study on translated text before releasing the milestone.
- If you can offer more languages, let me know your offer for each language separately.
For example, in following line:
$lang['CONTENTS_HOME_WEELCOME'] = 'Welcome';
only 'Welcome' should be translated as 'willkommen' in German. Quotation marks must remain intact and you are not allowed to add, remove or edit any tag or code or special characters such as ' , " , ...
- it would be better if you have played poker and know about its rules and slangs. if so, let me know about it because it is an advantage.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online