Hello! We are looking to add to our transcription team. We are swamped with work daily and we just can't keep up!
These are the qualities you MUST have:
1. Live in INDIA (preferably), people residing in other countries can also apply, we are an equal opportunity employer.
2. You should be able to transcribe a HINDI audio into ENGLISH,
** i.e. The audios would be in Hindi, you will need to listen to it, understand what is being spoken and frame it in English and Transcribe.
2. Reliability - You must work most days consistently.
3. Experience/Accuracy - You must be able to follow formats without any issues. Grammar and spelling is pertinent.
4. Deadlines - You must meet specific deadlines. If you cannot do this, don't apply. You are given the deadline before you accept a project.
5. Communication and Honesty- You must be in constant contact with updates on your work, we essentially need you to have a GMAIL account for this.
6. Files range between INR 350 to INR 400 per audio hour, with NO opportunity to increase for the next 6 months.
There is a lot of work available for the right person(s), some of our existing vendors have been taking close to 5 audio hours daily.
We will begin hiring right away. You will receive a message with more information if you qualify. This will be an ongoing project. Happy bidding and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
** We have attached a sample audio and an out-put for the same; this would give you an exact idea of what we require.
P.S: With Hindi if you are well versed with any other Indian language like Gujarati, Bengali, Telugu, and Kannada. Tamil, Malayalam, Marathi, Assamese, Oriya etc it would be an add-on. In your bid do write us the languages you can work on but at the same time do remember that Hindi is compulsory.
Respected Sir/Madam,I am willing to work on your project requirement of transcription work.I reside in Mumbai,India.I am very well versed in Hindi Language.I can also be able to work on Telugu Language.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
i have gone through u r audio and understood u r requirement...please provide the sample output fomat also...i am telgu native speaker comfortable with telugu and hindi...