Game Text Translation - 10 Games (English > Japanese)
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $55 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
1) You must have good English and Japanese Skills
2) You must have basic Photoshop skills.
3) YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO GOOGLE DOCS & KNOW HOW TO USE IT
1) We will share with you 10 Google docs pertaining to 10 flash games.
2) You must translate everything in red.
3) You must also edit one copy of the screen shots and replace all English text with your own assigned language text.
4) ALL DATA FOR EACH GAME WILL HAVE TO BE PUT IN THE ORIGINAL GOOGLE DOC FILE (not PDF/MS Word).
1) Our games vary in size, some a very small and some are big.
2) Some have 1 or no levels and some have 20+ - Games are assigned randomly.
3) Everything must be complete to a very high standard ensuring all text is translated correctly and precisely as well screenshots edited.
4) The attached example ("1. Air Traffic Chief - Dutch Done") is an average sized game, translated and completed in the manner we require
5) When submitting your bid, please firstly see the attached examples and bid for the whole project of 10 games.
6) This project is for 10 games but we have over 100 to translate. You will get more projects if first is successful
7) All works will be tested by native speaker inside our office.
8) Payment has been formulated using average parameters for whole project. ($5 per game)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online