1) You must have good English and RussianSkills
2) You must have basic Photoshop skills.
3) You must have access to Google Docs & know how to use it.
1) We will share with you 10 Google docs pertaining to 10 flash games.
2) You must translate everything in red.
3) You must also edit one copy of the screen shots and replace all English text with your own assigned language text.
4) All data for each game will have to be put in a Google Doc file in the format we show. (Sample attached: 1 untranslated, 1 translated example).
1) Our games vary in size, some a very small and some are big.
2) Some have 1 or no levels and some have 20+ - Games are assigned randomly.
3) Everything must be complete to a very high standard ensuring all text is translated correctly and precisely as well screen shots edited.
4) The attached two examples. One is an average size game and the other is one of the largest games.
5) When submitting your bid, please firstly see the attached examples and bid for the whole project of 10 games.
6) This project is for 10 games but we have over 200 to translate. You will get more projects if first is successful
7) All works will be tested by native speaker inside our office.
8) Payment has been formulated using average parameters for whole project.
This project was awarded to
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Hire for $100- and above projects; if it's reverse engineering/hacking, I do whitehat only. I'm a brainbench.com certified Master Windows API Programmer, Visual C++ and Delphi programmer. Major software projects: www.scoutdongle.com - SCout - standalone software for Motorola phones firmware upgrade and setup (MS Visual C++). Software and data files protection is based on smart-cards www.smart-clip.com - SmartMoto - a tool that performs mobile firmware upgrade and service operations by the use of the external smart-clip device (MS Visual C++). Сopy protection system based on smart-cards, integration of the StarForce copy protection in the executable. Abonent - an accounting package for city network of water supply that determines water distribution and payment (starting with Borland Pascal, TurboVision and ending with Firebird SQL database and network client software in Borland Delphi at present) ReadIt - a Windows 9x integrated program that reads aloud user interface elements and events to visually impaired people (MS Visual C++) System tools for Windows 9x/NT - system/driver function call monitors (MS Visual C++) Area of Expertise: Algorithms design and implementation Creation of components and controls, COM / ActiveX Hardware I/O (USB, COM, LPT), sockets, network communication protocols Cryptography, software copy protection, smart-cards (java-cards) Software: Datarescue Interactive Disassembler Pro (IDA) WinDbg Macrovision InstallShield
Native Russian and Ukrainian speaker, professional translator and proofreader, MA in Translation&Linguistics, fluent in English. 4 years of experience in various spheres. I provide manual translations of the exceptional quality. Deadlines will be met! English-Russian Russian-English English-Ukrainian Ukrainian-English French-Russian French-English French-Ukrainian
Moscow, Russian Federation
Can work remotely on full or part time basis Translations: form English to Russian and vise versa
Willing to work on any project that i'm qualified for, and will get it done in half the time.