1) You must have good English and German Skills
2) You must have basic Photoshop/Image editing skills skills.
3) YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO GOOGLE DOCS & KNOW HOW TO USE IT
1) We will share with you 10 Google docs pertaining to 10 flash games.
2) You must translate all text duplicated in red.
3) You must also copy each screenshot and replace all English text with your own assigned language text.
4) ALL DATA FOR EACH GAME MUST STAY IN THE ORIGINAL GOOGLE DOC FILE (PDF Sample attached).
1) Our games vary in size, some a very small and some are big.
2) Some have 1 or no levels and some have 20+ - Games are assigned randomly.
3) Everything must be completed to a very high standard ensuring all text is translated correctly and precisely as well screenshots edited.
4) The attached example ("49. Crazy Battle German Uploaded") is an average sized game, translated and completed in the manner we require
5) When submitting your bid, please firstly see the attached examples and bid for the whole project of 10 games.
6) This project is for 10 games but our game catalogue is always expanding. You will get more projects if first is successful
7) All works will be proofread by native German speaker inside our office.
8) Payment has been formulated using average parameters for whole project. ($5 per game)
Please message stating that you have fully read and understand the project, be sure to look at the attached example. Spammers will not be tolerated.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $54 for this job
Hello i bid here, but i have no photoshopskills. I can translate all in perfect german gamer language. i can deliver them as the pdf shown with boxes but i cant edit the images sry. So if you are interested let me know