1) You must have good English and Swedish Skills
2) You must have basic Photoshop skills.
3) You must have access to Google Docs & know how to use it.
1) We will share with you 10 Google docs pertaining to 10 flash games.
2) You must translate everything in red.
3) You must also edit one copy of the screen shots and replace all English text with your own assigned language text.
4) All data for each game will have to be put in a Google Doc file in the format we show. (Sample attached).
1) Our games vary in size, some a very small and some are big.
2) Some have 1 or no levels and some have 20+ - Games are assigned randomly.
3) Everything must be complete to a very high standard ensuring all text is translated correctly and precisely as well screen shots edited.
4) The attached two examples. One is an average size game and the other is one of the largest games.
5) When submitting your bid, please firstly see the attached examples and bid for the whole project of 10 games.
6) This project is for 10 games but we have over 200 to translate. You will get more projects if first is successful
7) All works will be tested by native speaker inside our office.
8) Payment has been formulated using average parameters for whole project.
This project was awarded to
Without doubt one of the best freelancers on this site. The work was always of the highest quality, along with the speed and communication. My entire project is now completed, however if I have any more work in the future, I won't hesitate to hire Jo88 again. Cheers
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
I do translations from Swedish to English and back if needed. Born and raised in Sweden but moved to Australia. Also experienced in Audio production.