ENGLISH to BENGALI - medical text TRANSLATION
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $209 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Translate the English phrases attached to Bengali. These are medical phrases, so knowledge of medical terminology is necessary. In the attached file, there is also a column where the English meanings of some words are clarified to help with the translation. DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGE TO THE ENGLISH PHRASES, not even to fix typos or to change the order of the phrases. If you do find mistakes in the English phrases and would like to tell us, please put that in a different column.
To qualify for the job, please provide translation samples for the following 5 phrases:
5. About how many tissues of blood have you coughed up? ("tissues" refers to paper tissues that the person has coughed blood into)
13. Are the bowel movements watery?
24. Are you breastfeeding?
28. Are you experiencing any stoppages or hesitation during urination?
40. Are you experiencing any flashing lights in your vision?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online