Our document is attached.
We need rows 2 to 1213 rows reviewed for quality and for you to make any changes to the Spanish translations. We want the translations we have now to read naturally (colloquial and not literal translations) and for the tone to be formal as it is address male and female patients at hospitals.
We then need the rest of the phrases (rows 1214-1488) translated into Spanish.
- When you are making changes to the current spanish translations (rows 2 to 1213), put the edited text next to the current text (1 column to the right). DO NOT replace the current spanish text
-Do not make any changes to the English phrases.
To qualify for this project, please provide the following sample translations from English to Spanish:
1. The baby's heart rate is not responding to our interventions and is still low. We need to do a cesarean section.
2. You are on a medication called magnesium because of your high blood pressures. This medicine will help protect you from having a stroke or seizure.
3. You can shower today and let soap and water just run over the incision. Pat it dry.
4. Next I am going to do a pelvic exam to see how much bleeding you are having or if the cervix is open.
5. We recommend removing the appendix before the infection gets worse and ruptures.