Translate the phrases attached from English to Vietnamese. These are medical phrases, so knowledge of medical terminology is a must. In the attached file, there is also a column where the English meaning of words is clarified to help with the translation. DO NOT change any of the text in the English phrases (not even typos), or the order of phrases. To qualify for the job, please provide translation samples for the following 5 phrases:
5. About how many tissues of blood have you coughed up? ("tissues" refers to paper tissues that the person has coughed blood into)
13. Are the bowel movements watery?
24. Are you breastfeeding?
28. Are you experiencing any stoppages or hesitation during urination?
40. Are you experiencing any flashing lights in your vision?
23 freelancers are bidding on average $215 for this job
Hi, we have 2 English teacher, in our translate team - high skill, but it's 17:00 here and they just left the office. If you can wait, we can provide you a best services. Thank you !
5. Bị ho xuất huyết mấy lần giấy rồi? 13. Bị đi ngoài phân lỏng không? :D 24. Bạn có cho con bú sữa mẹ không? 28. Bạn có gặp trục trặc hay bị khó đi tiểu không? :) 40. Bạn đã từng bị hoa mắt chưa?
Hello, I'm Vietnamese and I can help you in this project.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________