Here are the project details:
1. I will provide you with an English text of 310 words and you will be required to translate that text from English to Tagalog
2. After you have translated the text from English to Tagalog, please create two audio files. In the first audio file, you will read the script slowly, and in the second audio file, you will read the script at a natural speed. [I am only listening to your voice so that I can pronounce the words correctly]
The payment for this project is $15 USD.
1. Freelancer must be Filipino
2. Freelancer must be NATIVE speaker of Tagalog
3. Freelancer must translate correctly (translation will be verified)
4. Freelancer must complete the project in 24 hours
After this project is complete, there will be more opportunities in the future.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $21 for this job
I am a 44 year old Filipino and Filipino (Tagalog) is my native tongue. I was born here in the Philippines and has lived here all my life. I am a graduate of the top university of the Philippines.
I am a Native Filipina. And I am very fluent in english. I have worked Abroad for more than 4 years. I can assure you that im the person for this project.
My native language is Filipino and I am a public speaker since high school. I have been writing for a living since 2010. My proposal is 20 USD for the project and delivery is after 24 hours.
Hello! I am a native Filipino speaker and I am working abroad, so when it comes to translation I have the experience on how to do it. Please consider me for this project and expect a satisfactory output.
Hi. I am a Filipina and am willing to exert great effort for the success of this project within the constraint of time. Looking forward to be working on this project. Thanks.
I am a Pure Filipino, Makakapag translate o saling wika ako sa salitang ingles, I can translate english words to Tagalog or Filipino. Thank you and more power, Salamat at maraming lakas para sa iyo.