1) You must have good English and Indonesian Skills
2) You must have basic Photoshop skills.
3) YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO GOOGLE DOCS & KNOW HOW TO USE IT
1) We will share with you 10 Google docs pertaining to 10 flash games.
2) You must translate everything in red.
3) You must also edit one copy of the screen shots and replace all English text with your own assigned language text.
4) ALL DATA FOR EACH GAME WILL HAVE TO BE PUT IN A GOOGLE DOC FILE (Sample attached).
1) Our games vary in size, some a very small and some are big.
2) Some have 1 or no levels and some have 20+ - Games are assigned randomly.
3) Everything must be complete to a very high standard ensuring all text is translated correctly and precisely as well screenshots edited.
4) The attached example ("1. Air Traffic Chief - Dutch Done") is an average sized game, translated and completed in the manner we require
5) When submitting your bid, please firstly see the attached examples and bid for the whole project of 10 games.
6) This project is for 10 games but we have over 200 to translate. You will get more projects if first is successful
7) All works will be tested by native speaker inside our office.
8) Payment has been formulated using average parameters for whole project ($5 per game)
17 freelancers are bidding on average $51 for this job
Hi there, I meet all required skills, I can make your games translated in the way the gamers from Indonesian play them. Let's have a look at your pm for further discussion. Thanks
I'm used to translate English to Indonesian, and I make sure the job is perfect, and I really understand about your project.I will finish this work for 4 days, and certainly timely.
I am a native Indonesian, speak fluent Bahasa and currently based in Singapore as a graphic designer. Have advanced skills in Adobe creative suite including Photoshop.