Translation of Website from English to German
- Status Closed
- Budget €30 - €250 EUR
- Total Bids 3
We are looking for a person FLUENT in German to translate our Website from English to German.
1) The person MUST email us first with samples of his/her previous works and proof that he/she was the translator of the specific work.
2) The entire website must be translated including content pages, menus, customer checkout text, shopping cart, image-files, Meta-text description, product description and every other text found on the website. We will guide you through on how to translate all the text and will help you in terms of finding what text to translate.
You will be given access to our Website where you will be able to translate text-by-text using our Content management system.
3) We will pay 100euros for the entire project. The payment will be split as follows:
Phase 1: 60% completion of the translation (Website's content pages, menus, meta-descriptions, product description)
After completing phase 1 you will be paid 60% of the payment
Phase 2: 100% completion of the translation. All remaining text such as shopping cart, checkout, email confirmations when placing orders
There is a negotiable deadline of 1 month for Phase 1 from the day of winning this project.
Phase 2 must finish within 1.5 months from the day of winning this project.
If you evaluate that it will take you more time simply tell us in advance - this will not affect our decision to award the project
4) People who finish Phase 1 within the deadline will be paid for phase 1 even if they don't manage to finish phase 2. You must start from phase 1.
Reminder that we will help you and guide you through on how to conduct the translation via our Website's back-end and will also help you when you need help finding new text to translate.
5) Unfortunately we cannot post our website's link on this post. The following is to give you an estimate of how big the website is and how much text there is to translate. Please note that there is more text to translate than the below stated:
a) Around 350+ products that have a small description and a bigger description. HOWEVER, many of these products have a repeated text.
b) 6 content pages, including meta-descriptions
c) 2 menus
d) Shopping cart (all information shown on a typical shopping cart)
e) The confirmation emails sent to the customer
f) Other small information such as the footer of the Website etc..
6) WE DO NOT ACCEPT Translation Softwares for the translation of our Website. Only Manual Translation is accepted. A german-speaking person will proof-read after you have finished with translating before full-payment is made. The content needs to make sense.
We are attaching a [url removed, login to view] for your reference. The winning bidder will be given detailed instructions on how to login in our Content Management system, where to click and how to translate section by section.
We will help you constantly with any questions you might have regarding the terminology of some words and other.
Again, we would like to Note that even if our website has 350+ product descriptions most of these descriptions are repeated with only the first 3-4 lines of the description being different each time.
GeorgeGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online