English to Malay translation - questionnaire
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $95 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for someone who can translate a questionnaire (overall about 1,500 words) from English to Malay / Bahasa Melayu. The questionnaire is for a survey on political opinion and attitudes. It consists of an introduction text, several questions and answers.
Some examples are (there will be approx. 35 questions overall):
- How satisfied are you with the current government?
- How much are you interested in politics?
- Which is your home state?
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important thing for political leaders is to accomplish their goals even if they have to ignore the established procedures.
-> strongly agree, somewhat agree, neutral, somewhat disagree, strongly disagree.
The translation should be in simple Malay from day-to-day life in order to make it easy for the participants to quickly understand the questions.
As it is planned to conduct the survey during the days before the upcoming national election on May 5, 2013, I would need to ask you to translate the questionnaire within a day or two.
Please let me know what you would charge for this project and if you need any additional information.
Thank you for your interest
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online