I am looking for someone that can translate a medical publication (published in a Medical Academic journal) from Russian to English.
1. The text is not simple and requires prior medical knowledge
2. Around 2700 words long
3. The source file is a pdf, not word
4. NO use of software, it is a complete rewrite
5. Project will be split into two part whereas if the first part is not to my expectations, project has to be stopped and the remaining milestone canceled by project taker.
6. Same structure of text has to be maintained
7. The translation has to make sense of course
8. Completion within 3 days
Prior proven (links, files) experience is mandatory with a medical translation.
13 freelancers are bidding on average €147 for this job
Hi, I have native russian translator writer. I can do your project. Dont worry about quality and deadline. I am eagerly wait for your response. thanks and best regards hasan =======
Hello, professional translator in Russian-English language pair with good enough experience in medical translation. Feel free to contact me should you have any questions. Best regards, Ekaterina
Hi there, Top quality translations, including specialist areas with native speakers of the target language. All translators have an advanced understanding of the languages they are working with. Kind Regards, Steve
Greetings! I am an English teacher linguist. I have a friend who is studying in Medical Academy. She can help me I can do this job. and the quality is guaranteed! my Skype is valanok