As a newly formed translation company, we are recruiting professional freelance translators. Here are the criteria for selection:
- Native speaker for target languages
- Responsible, professional, accurate
- willing to proofread their own translated works
- be able to work for a long term (6months +)
having professional qualifications is preferred but not necessary.
In your bid, please add the following word to prove that you're not making a machinery bid: "TRANS"
In your private message, please indicate the following details
- your source-target languages pairs
- number of hours available per week (if you have a full time job, please indicate in details your no. of hours available on Mon, Tue... etc)
- your rate (e.g. 100 USD per word/500 words)
- your speed of translation (e.g. 10000 words per hour)
- reasons that we shall hire you
Optional: - anything special/ we shall notice: e.g. you will not be available for jobs in Sept 2013 due to exams
Optional: - your CV
* your rate will be taken into account, but is NEVER the sole criterion for selection, so please bid at a price that you feel comfortable and reasonable, we will judge if you worth the price compared with other bids.
I will contact you in June again if my team deem that you are qualified and suitable after preliminary reviews. Further tests will be conducted by then and signing of contracts and confidentiality agreements will be required if you are appointed.
Please feel free to bid, good luck and thanks!
104 freelancers are bidding on average $25/hour for this job
Hi, I am a professional translator with many years' experience of translating Portuguese, Spanish and French into my native (British) English. See message board for more information. Thanks. *TRANS*