I need an iPhone app's text translated to Russian and German
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of € EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am an iPhone developer with several apps that I would like to localize... this means to take all of the text in an app, translate it into a different language and submit the app for more than one language.
One of my iPad apps, TabletJournal, is currently only in English.
I would like to have someone translate all of the text into Russian and German. Eventually, I want it in more languages, but I will start here.
The successful freelancer should have:
1) Must have a degree or requisite experience in translation into these languages (Russian, German)
2) Prefer a Russian or Ukrainian translator.
3) Would like you to have a high completion rate.
4) Samples available.
5) Would like for the translator to have an iPad... this would make the project easier for both of us.
6) If the freelancer has an iPad... download the app from the AppStore. It is available worldwide. Name: TabletJournal
7) Last but not least... you must proofread the work! If typos or mistranslations are discovered later, you agree to fix them at no extra charge.
I have included the app icon, just so you know you have the right app.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online