Bosnian Language Translation Project
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 18
I am looking for someone fluent in Bosnian to translate words/phrases/sentences into Bosnian
in a 70 page document. The translation should be done using English transliteration and the Bosnian script. You will also be asked to answer questions about the language. You should be fluent in both English and Bosnian.
Because there are approximately70 pages that need to be translated, it should take you no more than 4 days or so to translate and proofread those 70 pages. Note that I said proofread; you should double check your work for errors.
About the 70 page document: Most of the document is double spaced and written in times new roman size 12 font. The margins are normal. The document consists of vocabulary words / phrases / examples / sentences etc. There are some questions where you will need to write and provide information about the language. The approximately 70 pages is divided into 17 topics.
If interested you should:
Be able to communicate fluently in the Bosnian language.
Be able to read and write the Bosnian script.
Be able to speak and understand English fluently.
Be able to spell words correctly and be consistently correct when spelling and writing words.
As mentioned above: if this language is also written in a foreign script then I will ask you to do the translation side by side in the Latin (English) alphabet and the foreign script.
Needless to say I am looking for someone with a good work ethic who can sit and work towards completing this project. I don't want to have to stop too often. I would prefer that you work steadily until the project is complete. As stated above it should take you no more than 3 to 4 consecutive days to finish the translation and proofread it.
If you are interested in this project, answer each of the following questions using a full entire sentence, so that I know exactly what you are referring to.
1. How much will you charge for completing this project?
2. Which days of the week and the hours you will work towards completing this project?
Each day do you plan on sending updates about the project? Waiting until the last day to finish this project is not going to work for this project.
3. Let me know what country you are from and what country you are currently living in.
4. Let me know how many people will work on this project. If one person will work on this project, will that one person be you?
5. Do you have a Resume? Send your Resume.
6. Do you have an English writing sample? If so, send it.
7. You will be required to sign a contract before you are hired for this project. Will that be a problem for you?
8. Why are you applying for this project?
9. Do you have something coming up or are you involved in something at the moment that requires you to take time off before or while working on this project?
10. You understand that in order to get paid you need to complete the translation and proofread your work for all the pages
[url removed, login to view] understand that before you are hired for this project you will be interviewed on Skype. It will be an audio interview so you need to have a microphone. And your audio and microphone should be working correctly.
12. You understand that no matter how good or valid the excuse it does not help me meet my deadline. Therefore, if you cannot complete this project in a timely manner or habitually do not complete projects in a timely manner then do not apply for this project.
I do not pay upfront. I do not pay milestones, I do not pay a percentage. I pay when the project is complete.
Do not plagiarize. Copyscape and other tools will be used to check ALL written work.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online