Hello Fellow Translators!
I’m looking for a person who has skills in “English to German” translations. I’m a native speaker in both languages but don’t have time to do these jobs.
Here a short job description:
1. Your skills should be great for both languages: English and German! Native speakers have a warm welcome!
2. I wish high quality writing and good translation/content. Well written articles (sentence structure is correct, punctuation is correct, article flows is correct) -> the better the content, the higher is your possibility for working with me in the future.
3. The topic is about internet marketing "How to find a killer niche" -> approx. 5.000 words
4. I’m looking for building up a long-term relationship with my writers.
5. Send me information about: Writing samples, Resume and/or cover letter telling you about yourselves, Why are you interested in the position?, References (2-3), contact info including email and phone.
P.S. You will have to write 1 German sample translation on a 600 word English written article to make sure you have the knowledge for this job!
P.P.S. My budget is about $30.00 - Please send me your price proposal...
Feel free in contacting me!
I am a German native speaker with a very good knowledge in English. The knowledge is wide enough to write articles in English for other project owners. For details kindly refer to your pm. Regards Robert Grundler
11 freelancers are bidding on average $96 for this job
Hi John, I am a german native speaker and would like to apply for this job (and other future jobs??). Please send the sample text. Best regards CalvinHobbes