I am looking for someone who is experienced in Research Methods and is able to annotate a waveform using Lab-scribe / iworx programme.
Please see attachment copy for further information regarding this research.
Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing from you.
Iworx Analysis Workshop for GSR
Preparatory Reading (see moodle, The practical and its workshops)
Arousal Lab Slides (PowerPoint) File
GSR - deception iworx pdf file
Load the GSR data file anon
For the given GSR waveform identify the following:
• Baseline level (tonic) ----------- µS
• Peak Response ----------- µS
• Change in skin conductance level ----------- µS
• Peak response rise time ----------- s
• Half-recovery time ----------- s
6 freelancers are bidding on average £26 for this job
Greetings! Being a postgraduate student in Medical Physics, I have suitable theoretical and research experience to deal the project. Get it done professionally. Regards, Shahbaz