I am developing an application that helps users build translations from images and publish them in different format. It is basically a PC and MAC desktop application, that you can find at [url removed, login to view] site.
The application includes features such as an OCR engine to help identify different languages, and features to help users build translations.
I would like you to help me build translations from 100 images *using GlyphViewer* and publish them on my site, also using the application which does this.
To learn more about the application please install it or read the tutorial available on the site.
Please check such a translation at: [url removed, login to view]
What I nead from you:
- select 100 larger images such as the one in the sample that contain some *interesting* text to translate.
- each image must have 1-3 text paragraphs in it...we don't like to be covered with text, we are more interesting in things like adds or funny stuff, but with sufficient content (not just 4 words)
- the original text in the image must NOT be in English. I will also require you to have 5 translation in Chinese, 5 in Japonese, let's say 20 in an oriental language.
- you must use the OCR engine that comes with the app to help identify the text in the image...report any bugs and fix any OCR errors through editing it.
- for each text in the image you will have to build 5 translations ..this can be easily done ...you just edit the translation and select a language you want to...play with font and colors. One of the translation must be English, and the translation shouldn't be just machine translated.
- for each image you will have to publish it in using GlyphViewer to the site. I will give you a paid account to play with.
- the GlyphViewer project/s with the images and translations (xml file of the project + images)
- the images used
I will also have to agree on the images you use. Please no offensive, sexual content.
I was thinking of 2$, 3$ per image with the 5 translations. You will see that it is very easy to work with the application.