Subject: [URGENT] requirement for Japanese to English Translators for Automotive.
About Us: Edisense is an ISO-certified organization (ISO 9001:2008) of member brands providing English language solutions to individuals and corporate customers in the Far East. Our member firms deliver services in three professional areas: Editing, Translation and Transcription.
Our Achievements: We have served more than 8000 clients, translated over 18000 documents in various languages and are proud to be amongst the top three editing players in Japan. Our organization is dedicated to not just customer satisfaction but to convert that satisfaction into delight.
- Since our inception in 2005, we have gone from strength to strength and now have a team of several hundred freelancers operating all over the globe.
- We have also successfully partnered with Japan's largest academic publisher, Maruzen, and Dai Nippon Publishing (DNP), the second largest publisher in the world, for their editorial needs.
- We also acquired a Japanese company to strengthen out foothold in the Japan market.
- Our wide range of services is used extensively by researchers and professionals from myriad fields including Automotive, business, finance, marketing, biotechnology, information technology, law, and medicine.
Our Requirements: We are currently looking for applicants:-
1. Proficient in Technical Translations for the Automobile industry:
a. Automotive Engineering
b. Electrical Engineering
c. Mechanical Engineering
2. Engineering graduates are preferred, as are those with practical experience of working in engineering companies, especially in the automobile industry
3. Experience with translation of technical Engineering documentation is required
4. Either native Japanese or native English with proven Japanese skills. However, we will also consider applicants of other nationalities with proven skills in Japanese and English
5. Experience with CAT Tools (TRADOS) is preferred.
Our company is committed to the highest levels of translation quality and we expect our freelance translators to be of the same caliber. If you feel you have the mettle and the translation experience required, come on board!
[url removed, login to view]
Fill all the details & submit your CV along with the cover letter. Your CV should include the following:
- Academic/Industry experience
- Turnaround time (characters/day)
- Typical TRADOS Rate Structure in JPY per Japanese character:
• No Match
• 100% Match
• 95 – 99% Match
• 85 – 94% Match
• 75 – 84% Match
• 50 – 74% Match
- Clients you have worked with
- Any Professional Translation Memberships
7 freelancers are bidding on average $2164 for this job
I have 4 years of practical translation experience, 1 of which was specifically engineering related (patent translation), as well as a degree in engineering. Lets work together.