Native Spanish Translator Required for Small Brochure
This project was awarded to Isra for $40 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Seacret Spa is an international cosmetic company based in Europe. We are looking for a professional & native Spanish translator to translate a small cosmetic brochure from English to Spanish. This is an urgent project translating around 2135 words. We are looking for someone to complete this in a couple of days - before 17.02.12.
The Spanish translation must be suitable for residents of Spain only and not any other Spanish dialects.
To apply you must:
• Be a native Spanish speaker
• Be a professional Spanish translator
• Have a high level of speaking, reading and writing in Spanish
• Be proficient in grammar and punctuation
• Have a proven and strong work history of translating (English - Spanish)
• Ideally have written about cosmetics before
We would like to find someone reliable who we can work with in the future, it is important to keep this in mind when bidding for this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online