Seacret Spa is an international cosmetic company based in Europe. We are looking for a professional & native Hungarian translator to translate around 1000 words from English to Hungarian . We are looking for someone to complete this in a couple of days.
To apply you must:
• Be a NATIVE Hungarian speaker
• Be a professional Hungarian translator
• Have a high level of speaking, reading and writing in Hungarian
• Be proficient in grammar and punctuation
• Have a proven and strong work history of translating (English - Hungarian)
• Ideally have written about cosmetics before
All work will be checked by a proofreader. It is important that you translate as a native speaker especially as we are looking for someone to work with on future projects.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $37 for this job
Greetings, I am from Hungary so I am a native Hungarian speaker. I have been working as a HU-EN/EN-HU translator, proofreader for several years. My goal is a high-quality traslation. Regards, Annamaria