Seacret Spa is an international cosmetic company based in Europe. We are looking for a professional & native Romanian translator to translate around 1000 words from English to Romanian . We are looking for someone to complete this in a couple of days.
To apply you must:
• Be a NATIVE Romanian speaker
• Be a professional Romanian translator
• Have a high level of speaking, reading and writing in Romanian
• Be proficient in grammar and punctuation
• Have a proven and strong work history of translating (English - Romanian )
• Ideally have written about cosmetics before
All work will be checked by a proofreader. It is important that you translate as a native speaker especially as we are looking for someone to work with on future projects.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $42 for this job
hi, I have native romanian writer. I can do your project. Don't worry about quality and deadline. I am eagerly wait for your response. thanks and best regards hasan =======
English is no longer a secret for anyone, I know to write descriptive or promotional articles and I have written hundreds of articles about natural treatments.
Hello! I am a Romanian native speaker with a background in translation and ready to help you with this project. Good luck in finding the right person for this job!
Hello, I am a native Romanian speaker, English to Romanian authorized translator and article writer from Bucharest. I will be able to finish your translation in two days.