A pleasant day to everyone.
1. Our company is looking for Philippine-based QA for general transcription. Must have at least 4 years of experience. Please take note that we prefer to hire a QA from the Philippines and this would be home-based. PLEASE NO SUBCONTRACTORS.
We are expecting two or three more accounts in the near future. We are looking to hire 10 or more as we grow bigger. Yes, this will be a full time position. Please only apply if you can finish at least 150 MINUTES A DAY with a TAT of 8 TO 12 HOURS .The quality should not be compromised of course. This would be home-based but please know that it will still be set up like you are working in an office. Home-based work does not mean that it will be cozy. Further details will be disclosed upon inquiry so please feel free to ask all your concerns.
2. We have several medical accounts and we are expecting more volume in the near future, so I am looking for transcribers to be placed and be integrated in this accounts. We have a variety of doctors having different accents including American, English, Mexican, Western, and Indian accents. Type of reports are mostly OP notes, H&P, progress notes, and letters (may include more). The files will be available as early as 9 am and should be delivered same day.
Applicants should have:
1. good hearing acuity,
2. good with accents
3. Internet reseaching skills
4. Medical inclination and English proficiency.
5. Must be able to work weekends, holidays, night shift.
6. Quality-driven, dependable, highly trustworthy.
By the way, all applicants must be willing to take a test file which will not exceed 10 minutes.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to give me a message. Hiring is immediate but NOT DESPERATE. Thus being said, we will still check you on your quality, so pls be honest about your capabilities. IF YOU DON'T HAVE EXPERIENCE, PLS. DON'T APPLY.
8 freelancers are bidding on average ₱4816 for this job
Good day! I am a nurse and very familiar with transcription jobs. I have a little experience in medical transcription. I hope you consider me for the job.