Urdu, Pashto, Punjabi to English Transcription
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $258 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Hello! We are looking to add to our transcription team. We are swamped with work daily and we just can't keep up!
These are the qualities you MUST have:
1. Live in Pakistan (preferably), people residing in other countries can also apply, we are an equal opportunity employer.
2. You should be able to transcribe a Punjabi, Pashto, Urdu, Sindhi audio into ENGLISH,
** i.e. You will need to listen to it, understand what is being spoken and frame it in English and Transcribe.
2. Reliability - You must work most days consistently.
3. Experience/Accuracy - You must be able to follow formats without any issues. Grammar and spelling is pertinent.
4. Deadlines - You must meet specific deadlines. If you cannot do this, don't apply. You are given the deadline before you accept a project.
5. Communication and Honesty- You must be in constant contact with updates on your work, we essentially need you to have a GMAIL account for this.
6. Files range between PKR 700 to PKR 1000 per audio hour, with NO opportunity to increase for the next 6 months.
There is a lot of work available for the right person(s), some of our existing vendors have been taking close to 5 audio hours daily.
We will begin hiring right away. You will receive a message with more information if you qualify. This will be an ongoing project. Happy bidding and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
We have attached a sample file and its transcription for your reference only.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online