remote worker - part-time marketing co-ordinator
This project was awarded to webprochina for $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $300 USD
[url removed, login to view] is currently looking to fill the following positions:
Hours required: part-time, 7 hours/wk
Number of positions to fill: 1
Accepting applications from: Brazil, Mexico, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mainland China and South Korea
This is an entry level, contract position with the primary responsibility of promoting [url removed, login to view] in various geographic regions around the world. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
1. Promoting the company to targeted, regional on-line discussion forums and groups.
2. Submitting content to local search engines and maintaining an on-line presence.
3. Directing traffic from the region to the company website.
4. Developing and maintaining a directory of local prospects and business partners.
5. Translating email for redistribution to a local audience.
6. Maintaining some language-specific sections of the company website.
7. Providing weekly status reports and data to the Toronto office.
8. Other general marketing activities compatable with skillset.
Our target audience is students who are considering coming to Toronto (Canada) to study English and practice their language skills. Prospective business partners are the schools these students attend.
This is not a sales position; services are free for students. A separate, Canadian division is responsible for all sales activity.
Candidates should possess:
1. A background in marketing and/or on-line promotions (1 to 2 years, or related experience).
2. Strong research and analytical skills.
3. The ability to prioritize tasks and work unsupervised.
4. Familiarity with standard computer office applications (word, outlook, excel, etc.)
5. Strong regional language skills. English is not a key requirement but skills should be sufficient to communicate via email and take written instructions.
'Small budget' was selected as a compensation category, work will be paid for at a reasonable daily rate.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online