We need a freelancer to translate 55 web pages from English into Brazilian Portuguese. The web pages are intended to help SEO and are about Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android related software products and corresponding use cases. Each page has an average number of approximately 500 words.
- From English into BRAZILIAN Portuguese
- Implement translation directly into html
- Translate meta tags: , , , ,
- Translation of the texts only (don't translate text of images/pictures)
- Don´t translate the boxes of the right sidebar with the following titles: "Social Connection", "Hot Articles", "Related Topics", "Hot Tags"
- Don’t translate the user comments
- Don’t translate and keep the original product names (e.g. Video Converter Ultimate) ), but translate for instance the "for" into "para" - e.g. Video Converter for Mac -> Video Converter Pro para Mac
- We'd recommend you to install the softwares from [url removed, login to view] for further checking the correct names of the menu items etc.
See example translation of page [url removed, login to view] attached.
1) Deliver one sample translation on which we will give feedback (0% of budget)
2) Deliver 15 translations after 3 calendar days (approx. 25% of budget)
3) Deliver 20 translations after 7 calendar days in total (approx. 35% of budget)
4) Deliver remaining 20 translations after 11 calendar days in total (approx. 40% of budget)
We will need to receive an invoice once the project is finalized. Please feel free to use the [url removed, login to view] invoice function or to submit your won invoice.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $186 for this job
Dear Sir, I'm not only a native brazilian speaker, but also a graduated professional in the field of IT and Game Design. I'm sure I can do the best job for this project and establish a great relation. Please, check PM.
Bom dia, posso fazer suas traduções no prazo especificado no projeto. Tambem instalarei os produtos em um netbook para consulta. Aguardo seu contato. Alex Carneiro
Dear rgermer I'm a brazilian portuguese native speaker and I look forward to an opportunity of working with you in this project. Thanks in advance. Chrystian Sales.