Translate 50 Software Product Webpages from English into Spanish and implement into html
We need a freelancer with IT knowledge to translate 50 web pages from English into Spanish. The web pages are intended to help SEO and are about Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android related software products and corresponding use cases. Each page has an average number of approximately 500 words.
- From English into Spanish
- Implement translation directly into html
- Translate meta tags: Please see file “Meta text [url removed, login to view]”
- Translation of the texts only (don't translate text of images/pictures)
- Don’t use capital letters for titles (“How can I recover my iPhone call log?” instead of “How Can I Recover My iPhone Call Log?”)
- Don´t translate the boxes of the right sidebar with the following titles: "Social Connection", "Hot Articles", "Related Topics", "Hot Tags"
- Don’t translate the user comments
- Don’t translate and keep the original product names (e.g. Video Converter Ultimate), but translate for instance the "for" into "para" - e.g. Video Converter for Mac -> Video Converter Pro para Mac
- Please make sure the product mentioned on the English SEO page exists on [url removed, login to view], otherwise please adapt to existing product (e.g. Video Converter -> Video Converter Ultimate)
- Don’t change/translate the name (URL) of the html file
- Deliver in packages and upload as zip files
- We'd recommend you to install the software from [url removed, login to view] for further checking the correct names of the menu items etc.
See example translation of page [url removed, login to view] attached.
Milestones (12 calendar days in total)
1) Deliver one sample translation on which we will give feedback (0% of budget)
2) Deliver 10 translations after 4 calendar days (approx. 20% of budget)
3) Deliver 20 translations after 8 calendar days in total (approx. 40% of budget)
4) Deliver remaining 20 translations after 12 calendar days in total (approx. 40% of budget)
We will need to receive an invoice once the project is finalized. Please feel free to use the [url removed, login to view] invoice function or to submit your won invoice.
This project was awarded to
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Pianist and Webmaster, I presently live in Panama City.
Mar del Plata, Argentina
Hello and thank you to find the time to read my profile. I\'m a seasoned System Administrator who likes to setup systems in the most simple, transparent, easy and useful way and squeeze the most out of each one; yes, you can say I\'m all about optimizations. As a SysAdmin my mantra is \"the best SysAdmin is the one you don\'t realize is around\" - hence although you probably don\'t see me around you know I\'m there because everything is working fine. I have a strong code of ethics so I dislike the way some \'professionals\' do their work by having their customers tied to them by an unfair job scheme based on having them forever asking to fix things that should work flawlessly from the ground up and making them pay for each of this fixes - in order to ensure a regular cashflow. In contrast I firmly believe that a successful project is the one where after the goal is achieved a customer will contact me only to ask for new features for it\'s project or just to talk about a new one. I enjoy having a smooth relationship with my customers and I try my best to create a WIN-WIN relationship which I hope lasts through time. When I\'m not plugged to the net -although I\'m here if I\'m needed, no matter what day or hour it is- I\'m just a common guy who enjoys simple things of life. I endorse to the Free Software Foundation philosophy and I\'m an advocate of their work. ## Area of Expertise Main activity target: As a seasoned SysAdmin I\'m proficient in GNU/Linux and of course I know my way with MS Windows, *BSD and even MacOS. I\'m a kind of Jack of all trades regarding webhosting-related duties and systems interconnectivity - and yet I master some of them, most noteworthy Apache and Nginx, Samba and NFS. Programming languages: I Bash-script for all my service automation needs and when I see fit I do some Perl too. I\'m currently doing my first steps with PHP/JS/HTML5/MySQL/Ajax so while I\'m not a great coder in those languages I know how to find my way. OSes expertise: For all my personal needs I choose Arch Linux - and it\'s planet when possible. Having worked with such a diverse ecosystems in the past I\'m proficient with Debian/Ubuntu, openSUSE, Fedora/CentOS and in some minor degree Slackware and FreeBSD.
I'm a Computer Science student from Paraguay, I've worked as a data entry clerk at a real estate agency in Asunción. I'm a native Spanish speaker who has a very good understanding of the English language, I can do translations of almost any topic from English to Spanish, proficient at MS Word, Excel, Access, I also have a pretty good knowledge of HTML and CSS, some MySQL and PHP too, but I'm certainly not a pro (yet). If I'm the one who gets your project, you can rest assured that I'll do my best to complete it exactly as you'd like it without missing the deadl ine. I'm very detail-oriented (a perfectionist, actually), communicative and attentive, I look forward to working with you!.
We are a team of programmers, teachers and designers. We build PHP applications, customize CMSs and CRMs to client specifications, add translation files to programs, build modules for different systems, build online shops... We build all kind of e-learning materials too and customize online platforms such as Moodle
Native Spanish journalist and freelance translator with bilingual English skills. More than three years delivering quality translation, proofreading and writing tasks to dozens of clients. Also available for voice overs. If you reach out to me for your project, you'll surely have an efficient, quick and detail-oriented professional at your service. **** Soy una joven periodista y traductora freelance española con habilidades profesionales en el uso del inglés. Más de tres años de experiencia como freelance traduciendo, corrigiendo y redactando textos para decenas de clientes. También realizo grabaciones en off. Si cuenta conmigo para su proyecto, puede estar seguro/a de que tendrá a su disposición a una profesional eficiente, rápida y detallista.
A developer with 9 years experience in .NET, VB6, VBA for AutoCAD, ArcGIS, Office VBA (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, MS Access, Outlook, Visio), design and implementation of databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Firebird, MS Access, PL/SQL, SQL Expert. For project 55 USD or less only one milestone. For project until 200 USD two milestones 50% each. For project over 200 USD three milestones, 30%, 35%, 35%. For start work must be created the first milestone after awarded the project.
Currently I am the CIO of a pension fund institute in my country. I have a long history as a traditional desktop software developer, having used many of the most popular programming languages that are available today. I have been a web developer for the last 5 years building custom web application focused on core retail banking.