1) You must have good English and Italian Skills
2) You must have basic Photoshop/Image Editing skills.
3) YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO GOOGLE DOCS & KNOW HOW TO USE IT
1) We will share with you 15 Google docs pertaining to 15 flash games.
2) You must translate all text in red in an informal manner. Translations must be optimal for the Italian market; if the English doesn't make sense directly translated then you can re-word as necessary.
3) You must also edit one copy of the screen shots and replace all English text with your own assigned language text.
4) All data for each game will have to be put in the original Google Doc file (ie direct editing. You can not download, edit and re-upload)
1) Our games vary in size, some a very small and some are big.
2) Some have 1 or no levels and some have 20+ - Games are assigned randomly.
3) Everything must be complete to a very high standard ensuring all text is translated correctly and precisely as well screenshots edited.
4) Context of each phrase should be provided by the screen images. If not, you can play the game youself to better understand it, or directly message myself for clarification.
5) The attached example ("1. Air Traffic Chief - Italian Done") is an average sized game, translated and completed in the manner we require
6) When submitting your bid, please firstly see the attached examples and bid for the whole project of 10 games.
7) This project is for 10 games but we have over 140 to translate. You will get more projects if first is successful
8) All works will be tested by native speaker inside our office.
9) Payment has been formulated using average parameters for whole project. ($5 per game)
2 freelancers are bidding on average $75 for this job
I am italian mother tongue and I worked for US based companies. I started my career as web developer and I did a course for image editing. Completes my profile a strong attention to details.