Colnect website is looking for English-to-Korean translators for its pages. Colnect features an easy to use translation interface and has already been translated to over 60 languages. You can read more about the translation interface here: [url removed, login to view]
* Please apply ONLY if you are either a native speaker of Korean or if you can prove your skills through language tests (the tests will be discussed at a later stage, if needed).
* You must be proficient in English, as well as be able to provide your qualifications for it or prove your skills through tests.
* The translation should take about 20 hours (normally).
About Colnect: Our website , [url removed, login to view] , offers free online collectibles catalogs and personal collection management for collectors from around the world. By making the website available in different languages we want to make it easier for collectors to connect and arrange swaps.
Currently, most languages are translated by volunteers. However, we are looking for other languages which are not yet supported. You are welcome to apply for any other language which is not yet supported.
Instructions on how translations are done on Colnect can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
If you are confident that you can translate, want to do the job and wish to APPLY -
Please open a Colnect account. When applying please clearly state your Colnect user name and the date in which you can start translating.
- Lower bids are preferred.
- Complete translations of other languages have taken about 20 hours. Results will be checked by other native speakers.
- Note that for other languages (which were not translated by volunteers) we paid around $50
Looking forward to working with you :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Goyang-si, Korea, Republic of
Hello, I am an native Korean, and living in Korea. Work experience over 20 years, mostly related in translation, interpretation for domestic and international companies, overseas business and marketing, also had been english teacher.
Jupiter, United States
I'm a native Korean living in United States over 15 years. I have an educational background in physics (BS and MS, Ewha Womans University in Seoul, Korea), biomedical engineering (Ph.D., The University of Texas at Austin, US) and theological studies (MA, Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary, US).