We’re now looking for Japanese to English translators to work in a project about electronics & mechanics. The volume is about 500K char. Trados required. This is a long-term project and will start immediately, so we will appreciate your early reply and participation. However, if you are not available right now, you can still apply for the job, but you will be given fewer characters to translate.
The job is open only to freelance working anywhere around the world. To know more about the subject, please refer to the sample text below.
If you’re interested in this job, please e-mail your CV along with the following information to recruit@[url removed, login to view] with the subject line:
To Jeremy Jap>Eng_ProZ: your name
- Best Rate Per Japanese Character(USD):
- Daily Output:
- Native Language:
- When can you start this project ( Please note that if you are not available right now, you can still apply for this job, but you will be given fewer characters to translate):
- Phone Number (including country code):
- Are you a full-time translator?
- Do you use Trados? For how long?
- Version of Trados:
Point Expression ([url removed, login to view]) is a well-established translation company based in Taiwan. For over 20 years, we have been dedicated to providing quality translation services to our clients around the globe.