Need an English-French Translator
This project was awarded to committed for $176 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are growing and need English-French translators with good skills for a long-term relationship. Experience with Canadian French style is an asset.
Submit a proposal containing the following:
1. Rate per word
2. Daily translation output
3. Your experience in translation
4. We need you to translate the text below to gauge your skill level.
***************** TEXT TO TRANSLATE *****************
1. The Defendant admits that the Plaintiff was covered by a valid policy of insurance which provided coverage in respect of the Plaintiff’s premises. The Defendant pleads and relies upon all terms, limitations, provisions, wordings, conditions, statutory conditions, exclusions and definitions of the policy and will refer to the policy at the Trial of this action. Attached hereto and marked as Exhibit “A” is a true copy of the Homeowners Comprehensive Form.
2. We hope that your stay at our Shelter will provide you with what you need. We look forward to helping you with your goals in some of the following ways:
• Meeting with you for counseling or supportive listening
• Helping you with housing information and forms
• Helping you with referrals to the services you are looking for in your community. Some resources that are available at WCH: Canadian Mental Health Association, Addiction Support, MerryMount Children’s Services – child advocate, nursing personnel, as well as service providers from Legal, Ontario Works and housing
3. Last December, Saskatchewan's Workers' Compensation Act Committee of Review submitted its final report to the government, containing 57 recommendations. Its primary recommendation was that all exclusions be removed from The Workers' Compensation Act, 1979. Other recommendations dealt with prevention, enhancing service to stakeholders, and increasing fairness and accountability.
Until March 5, 2012, the government is seeking stakeholder feedback on the report, with a focus on recommendations that require substantive changes to the Act or have significant implications for the Workers' Compensation Board, employees or the business community.
***************** END OF TEXT TO TRANSLATE *****************
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online