- We are looking for translators to help us translating 20 mexican cuisine recipes from Spanish to English
- Each recipe is between 200 and 400 words long and consists of an ingredients list and a set of preparation steps.
- Long term opportunity: if you deliver a good quality translation we would like to keep working with you in a larger translation project.
- The quality of the work will be reviewed before the final payment. You shall not use any automated translation software, eg. Google Translate.
- Please provide: a budget, a time estimate and samples of previous translation work.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $24/hour for this job
Hello there, I'm an English teacher and translator with 7 years of experience. I don't have any samples to provide but I could translate one of your articles for free so you can see my work. Best regards, Tina.
I have over 40 years of experience translating Spanish, and I'm familiar with Mexican foods since my wife is Mexican and I lived in Mexico for almost five years. Respectfully, David Crandall
Hi, I am mexican and have experience in translation from English to Spanish and viceversa, plus I know the ingredientes typically used in mexican food. I have tried many recipes myself.