Our software is in English and we are looking for a professional translator to translate it into German.
- No programming skills needed! We just need the translation in a .txt file and we will do the rest! However, if your language has some special characters than the standard ones that we use in English, you must provide " html characters encoding" for live Web pages.
- You must have a solid experience in technical translation and marketing terms!
You should knwo the following terms:
Drive traffic to a website, Buzz, database, password, login, username, search engine optimization, facebook and twitter posts, blog, email marketing, social media, keywords, anchor text links, backlinks, spam, affiliate marketing, commissions, Referrals, Download, Install, wysiwyg editors, menu tabs, stats, copy/past, Refresh captcha...
- If you ignore any of the mentioned words below, please don't respond or bid!!!
- You can bid ONLY if you are native German speaker!
Materials that we provide:
- We provide Software screen shots + All sentences in a PDF format. (Check the attached .zip file before you put any bid!)
- If you have questions, please ask.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $35 for this job
hi, i am interested. Please let me know how many "few: sentences do you have? :) because 30$ is too low. I have opened only one screen shoot just to see. Let me know for everything. jona
Hey. I´m a German native speaker and graduated from Helsinki University (German and Finnish linguistics). I´m experienced in data-translating. Don´t hasitate to ask me questions. Bis bald, Katja