This is an easy job for someone who is fluent in English and German
Translate the provided text files into correct German, respecting certain constraints imposed by how the website uses the files.
I will provide 19 files containing 285 sentences and around 1300 words (see attachments).
For an example of how the English translations are used, you can view the website at [url removed, login to view]
1. Unzip the provided zip file containing the files
2. Translate all 19 files from English to German taking into account the following:
- each line contains a key, an equal sign, and a sentence. Only translate the sentence, don't touch the key. Example: 'yes=yes' should be
translated to 'yes=ja'
- some sentences have placeholders in them which will be filled in by the website. These placeholders look like '%s'. The order of the '%s'
placeholders cannot be changed, so if the English text is 'You should pay 40 euro within 4 days', the sentence in the translation files would read:
'You should pay %s within %s days'. The German text should respect the order of the placeholder, so that the first indicates the 40 euro and the
second the 4 days.
- some sentences have '\n' symbols in them, this is to indicate a newline and they should be preserved, this is to help formatting for email text.
3. Zip the translated files into a zip file and send it to me, this is the final deliverable
To make sure you read to the end and have good English-German skills, please translate this sentence to German and include it in your bid.
PS: I will also accept hourly rate bids, please include an estimate of nr of hours to completion.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $69 for this job
'Sie sollten %s € innerhalb von %s Tagen bezahlen.' We are native German speakers and 100% confident that we can deliver you a high quality and errorfree translation.