Seacret Spa is an international cosmetic company based in Europe. We are looking for a professional & native Czech translator to translate around 238 words from English to Czech . We are looking for someone to complete this in a couple of days.
To apply you must:
• Be a NATIVE Czech speaker
• Be a professional Czech translator
• Have a high level of speaking, reading and writing in Czech
• Be proficient in grammar and punctuation
• Have a proven and strong work history of translating (English - Czech)
• Ideally have written about cosmetics before
All work will be checked by a proofreader. It is important that you translate as a native speaker especially as we are looking for someone to work with on future projects.
Hi, I am a native Czech, experienced in English to Czech translations as a freelancer. Also, I have worked in the SPA industry for some time, I can provide professional work at little time and cost. Thank you.