If you are NOT a native speaker, please do NOT bid. No outsourcing is allowed.
1. 1,500 words.
2. Translator need to have technical background in computers
3. Thoroughly proofread before submit because this document will be printed an widely distributed
Here the general requirements for long term and stable cooperation.
1. Native Chinese speakers only
2. Can dedicate to work with proficiency and punctuality
3. Good command of English and Chinese
4. Of course no machine translation
I am very demanding in terms of quality but I am a good cooperator. I value and reward high quality work
16 freelancers are bidding on average $81 for this job
Hi, my friend, a professional Chinese translator is ready for this job, if you give me this chance, I will try my best to submit high quality job, thanks in advance!
I am a native speaker and fluent in English, Cantonese (Traditional Chinese characters) and Putonghua (Simplified Chinese characters). I am ready to start. Please check PM for details.
Hi, I'm Chinese native speaker and have graduate-level engineering and technology background in US. I received translation training since 2008 and certified by BEC(higher). Thanks.
no problem for me, if other language i may not ok.. but if ENGLISH-CHINESE or CHINESE-ENGLISE.... 101% NO PROBLEM... please do consider me... i am ready for this job...