Translation into Chinese
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $150 USD
- Total Bids 4
Create database of Chinese translations of about 500 common words and phrases (see also attached Excel file). Note: the final deliverable should ideally be in a common file format, but does not need necessarily to be in Excel:
Translate about 500 words and phrases from English into Chinese by completing the yellow columns in the Excel file using the first 3 rows as examples. 1 translation is into the way it might appear in a dictionary, the other is how it is pronounced in practice.
Record sound for each of the ~500 items in a way that user can click on a button and hear the correct pronunciation.
Create jpg (or other common format) image of the Chinese characters for each of the words/phrases.
The database will probably grow to perhaps 700 or 1000 over next new months.
I require 6 bids for $$ and time:
(1) Phase 1
(2) Phase 2
(3) Phase 3
(4) Phase 1 + Phase 2 ... I would expect that this bid would be less than (1) + (2)
(5) Phase 1 + Phase 2 + Phase 3 ... I would expect that this bid would be less than (1) + (2) + (3)
(6) Individual addition of 1 new word/phrase (e.g. x cents per word for the 2 translations plus sound plus Chinese characters)
... and I will select the bid best suited to work with me on a flexible basis.
NOTE: I will have an expert review all deliverables from this project when it is done so quality must be excellent otherwise it will not be accepted and payment will be delayed or withheld.
**This is a relatively short & simple project for any translator who knows what they are doing and can understand the end objective. If there are any questions, pls feel free to ask.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
see above and attachedGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online