Level 1 Individual Safety
[url removed, login to view] safety record,no incident report and warning.
2. Safe movements (walk, firm footing)
3. Does not put one's self in risky positions (climbing on equipment, pulling carts (instead of pushing) being under things that could fall)
4. Controlled, consistent, safe work ethic
5. Keeps a clean safe workspace always
level 2 Equipment Operation Safety
1. Handle mechanical and electrical devices with trainned procedure.
2. Stays safe around moving equipment (dicers, tray washers, tray filler etc)
3. Make sure Electrical plugs are handled correctly (fully plug or lock caps)
level 3 Colleague Care Ability , Leadership
[url removed, login to view] stop dangerous operation and alert others.
2. Makes sure to fix or contact supervision in case of dangerous situations (trip hazards, slippery floors, broken equipment)
3. Lets coworkers or supervision know if other people are doing things that are unsafe.
4. Gives supervision ideas for how to improve work place safety. Or creates a safer place to work. Capable to implement preventive measure
English to Spanish, English to Punjab