user mannual translation English to German
- Status Closed
- Budget $50 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 8
I'm looking for a native German speaker to translate our user manuals from English to German. Experience in consumer electronics industry & home automation is a plus (pls mention this if applicable). Bidders should be capable of writing articles in good grammar and spelling error free, well structured with naturally flow contents. Communicating via email will be fine, but I prefer quick responses through MSN or Skype if I have questions about your works.
Using translating software is not paid, we will send the your work to our German distributor before making the payment, to ensure they are satisfied with this new document in their native language.
Here is the steps we wil need to follow,
1) Pls download the enclosed document ([url removed, login to view]), translate the contents and send me your work as sample (rename the document to your freelancer username, e.g. [url removed, login to view]). This is a part of the full document ([url removed, login to view]) that we will need you to translate, so it's not wasting your time.
2) I need 1-2 days to let our client reviewing your samples and then pick one winner based on your sample result
3) The winner need to finish this work within 5 days
4) We will send your work to our client for final review, if they are satisfied, then the payment will be released immediately (need 1-2 days).
This project is about translating our 14 products' description, around 7,000words in total (incl. the texts on images). It's a simple task because all the descriptions are in similar context, and some specification labels are exactly same. I hope this easy job can be finished in 5 days, budget $50-$100.
We still have other works need English to German translator for our website, lab test reviewing, copywriting, catalog and product description, and we are also continously launching new products. Pls take this as the serious trial for future works
Quality must be guaranteed, and price is also important
AlanGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online