I need an email server to be able to receive and send email from various domains. IMAPS, POP3S, SMTP with authentication should be used with similar setup described in:
A) [url removed, login to view]
B) [url removed, login to view]
Postfix,MySQL, Courier, Amavis, ClamAV, Spamassassin, SquirrelMail, etc.
I have mail list that I would like to use to send email in BULK.
1) Multi-thread email server, capable of sending thousands per hour.
2) SMTP built in - not relying on relay server
3) Capable of sending from home or off-site server
4) Easy to use, and low cost -Preferred OS: Jaunty Ubuntu
I would provide you with login credentials to the server and you would be configuring solution. Any suggestions are welcomed.
1) server that works for multiple domains with bulk email capabilities
2) testing of bulk emailing
4 freelancers are bidding on average $263 for this job
Sir, Greeting for the day. I can complete this project for you using Postfix as MTA with open source software application having ajex based web interface. Thanks