This is a Unix Assignment, please let me know if you have any questions.
1. Create a directory named Final_Exam in your home directory.
2. Using vi create a file named JA_q1. On separate lines write your name, favorite movie, favorite sports team and favorite vegetable.
3. Append this file four times to create four pages.
4. Create an alias for this file named JA_q2.
5. Move the file using the mv command and name the file JA_q3_bak.
6. Create a new directory underneath Final_Exam named Exam_2 and using the mv command move JA_q3_bak to Exam_2.
7. Save the last 20 characters of the JA_q3_bak file into a file named JA_q4.
8. Use the echo command to display the contents of your Final_Exam directory. Have a header that shows a short prompt and the current date and time before listing your directory. Put the contents into a file named JA_q5.
9. Write a C program and list the contents in a file named JA_q6. You are to include three lines of output that displays your name, the name of this course and today’s date. Compile and run the program. Save the output of your program into a file named JA_q7.
10. Write a script to do the following:
a. Create a file named JA_q8
b. Display the number of user logged into the system
c. Display today’s date
d. Display the list of your files using the ls –l command.