I have a mac osx menubar app that is 80% complete.
I just need someone with objective-C and xcode interface builder experience to fix the layout of the menubar app to match my photoshop design attached and also fix/change the features listed below
*Currently* the app:
- Watches the clipboard for a url copied to clipboard ending in ".gif"
- It then caches the gif to the local machine and puts in into the apps library.
- You can add 3 tags to the library item.
- You can filter the list of items in the library by typing into the search box.
- When you drag the photo out of the menubar app and drop it, the url for the gif is placed into the text area.
- currently right clicking on the image doesnt bring up the menu unless you right click on the left side
- the right click menu lets you delete the library item and also copy it.
Things that need to change/impove:
- Make the app look like the photoshop image in the attached zip we will send:
- the gifs need to animate in the app.
- the gifs need to be in a rounded box full width but correct proportion
- clicking the image ONCE copies the TEXT URL to the clipboard of that image
- dragging the image out of the app drops the IMAGE (copy from local machine cache) into the other app, or TEXT URL if dropped into a text area of another app.
- remove the C icon link and its functionality.
- change the tag view box into a normal text box (searching should still work)
- make the text box the full width like the image
- right clicking on the image brings up a menu to
1)copy the url link
2)copy the image file
3)delete the image (ask "are you sure")
- app preference icon needs to be in the bottom right corner.
- make sure tick box to start up at system start when click works
You also need to rename the app throughout the project to "GIFBAG" and also make the app app-store compatible by checking the sandbox permissions etc.
Clarification on the above can be given after project acceptance.
image in the attached zip of source code for example of what it should look like.
This project was awarded to
Project was delivered very quickly, the functionality of the application delivered was perfect and was very competent in coding ability along with understanding functionality with little direction.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
I have been a software developer since 1985, worked for a Multi-National German Company, presently i do freelancing work from Home in India.
Have experience in developing application on C/C++, Java, Objective-C on desktop and embedded systems. Mostly Linux, Mac Os, developing for Windows are less experience
we have a little company you can offer us any time we can proved our skill in lower rate also quality full work ty