software installed to be on a pendrive - repost
This project is now closed with a project budget of ₹50000 - ₹100000 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹50000 - ₹100000 INR
Safe Doc Manager
• On issuance of Pen drive, Patient will be having two types of login id:
1. First for view only [ID1]: This id will help in viewing the report in front of doctors.
2. Second for online synchronization [ID2]: This id will help in login into Safedoc website.
Note: ID1 and ID2 are same but the password against them needs not to be same.
• Patient will be prompted to change the password on first use.
• For uploading the report in Pen-drive, Pathologist does will need password to be entered by patient. This password is different from the password for ID1 and ID2. He will upload the report by using upload window. He will not be able to see any document inside pen drive.
• Accepted formats of reports will be:
II. Images [jpeg, png, bmp etc.]
III. Doc file
• Emergency contact number and respective email-id (safedoc manager) will be given on bottom of the screen.
• For password reset (in case of forgotten password) at pen drive level, user will have to send a request via e-mail to safedoc.
• Patient can select the way of synchronization: Pen drive to Website or Website to Pen drive
• Patient can select which files to synchronization; in case of website to pen drive synchronization.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online