UX Design / Info Architect / Responsive
- Status Closed
- Budget $25 - $50 USD / hour
- Total Bids 9
If you are a User Experience Designer and Information Architect with an emphasis on responsive design and have worked in travel or related projects please read on.
We are a privately held sales and marketing company that markets and sells highly discounted vacation offers for resort and hotel developers.
What you will need:
- Master or Bachelor Degree in HCI (preferred) or Degrees in Design with significant experience in UX/UI
- 3+ years of experience designing user experiences and interaction design in analytics - Strong knowledge of responsive design
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Knowledge of User Centered Design Principles and Practices
- Ability to create paper and clickable prototypes for usability testing
- Self-starter who is comfortable with independently managing deadlines
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with business owner, seo consultants, web developers to create stellar user experiences - Demonstrate deep understanding of user interactions
- Transform design requirements into intuitive interface
- Translate UX briefs into annotated wireframes and final IA / PSD files
- Develop and maintain wireframe and design mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other UX design documents
- Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles, which result in improved user engagement and session duration
- Understand A/B testing and its influence on design choices
- Knowledge of the interactive landscape, (both mobile and web based) competitors and complementary products
Please share portfolio pieces that demonstrate your skill to deliver the work we require.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online