If you are a User Experience Designer and Information Architect with an emphasis on responsive design and have worked in travel or related projects please read on.
We are a privately held sales and marketing company that markets and sells highly discounted vacation offers for resort and hotel developers.
What you will need:
- Master or Bachelor Degree in HCI (preferred) or Degrees in Design with significant experience in UX/UI
- 3+ years of experience designing user experiences and interaction design in analytics - Strong knowledge of responsive design
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Knowledge of User Centered Design Principles and Practices
- Ability to create paper and clickable prototypes for usability testing
- Self-starter who is comfortable with independently managing deadlines
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with business owner, seo consultants, web developers to create stellar user experiences - Demonstrate deep understanding of user interactions
- Transform design requirements into intuitive interface
- Translate UX briefs into annotated wireframes and final IA / PSD files
- Develop and maintain wireframe and design mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other UX design documents
- Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles, which result in improved user engagement and session duration
- Understand A/B testing and its influence on design choices
- Knowledge of the interactive landscape, (both mobile and web based) competitors and complementary products
Please share portfolio pieces that demonstrate your skill to deliver the work we require.